BLACK LIST of Conferences and Journals
1. Any International Conference organized and any Journal issued IASTED. Many papers in the IASTED conferences were ridiculous caricatures, years ago before the MIT papers’ engine appeared. In 1987, as you remember two Professors from a small university in Japan, riduculed Dr. M. Hamza and IASTED. The anti-plagiarism.org tested the IASTED by sending to them 3 randomly generated talks and — unfortunately they have been accepted in IASTED Conferences. It is also well known that IASTED, Dr. Hamza, is a profit making company.
IASTED people (Dr. Hamza –the Chief, Dr. Uskov, Dr. Bourkas, Dr. Angel De Pobil) bomb us with thousand of emails (SPAM) each week.
See the links
a. IASTED for Profit Making -1
b. IASTED for Profit Making -2
c. IASTED for Profit Making -3 (Black List of Professors- IASTED Staff) d. IASTED for Profit Making -4
2. Any International Conference organized by WESSEX INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY that means any International Conference organized by “Prof. Carlos Brebbia”. The papers of Professor Carlos Brebbia have been checked from the Technical University of Vienna, Austria and they are fraud- papers. See the links below. For the terrific academic frauds and lies of “Prof. Carlos Brebbia”, see:
3. Any International Conference organized and any Journal issued by GESTS that means any International Conference organized by “Myungjin BAE”.
People from MIT have tested them also. Also Martin Ziegler have tested them. See this link. The anti-plagiarism.org tested also the GESTS Conferences by sending to Myungjin Bae two pseudo-papers from the MIT pseudo-papers’ generator http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen and Myungjin Bae has accepted each of them immediately with “warm congratulations”.
Totally: 6 different cases of false papers and they published all !!!
Myungjin BAE uses also some names like K.Y. Lee, H.S. Hong, J.A. Choi and J.H. Lee. We do not think that these names exist really. The only real name is Myungjin BAE. The names K.Y. Lee, H.S. Hong, J.A. Choi and J.H. Lee are simply nick-names of Myungjin BAE and of his GESTS. For the terrific academic frauds and lies of Myungjin BAE, i.e. “Prof. Bae”, see:
4. Any International Conference organized and any Journal issued by IPSI. That means any International Conference organized by “Prof. Veljko Milutinovic”. Veljiko Milutinovic has accepted 5 stupid papers from the MIT papers’ generator machine. 2 of them was sent by www.anti- plagiarism.org and other 3 by: Mathias Uslar, Vincenzo Della Mea, Teemu Hukkanen. See this link. The anti-plagiarism.org tested also the IPSI Conferences by sending to Veljko Milutinovic 2 pseudo-papers from the MIT generator for pseudo-papers http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen and Veljko Milutinovic accepted each of them (2 different cases of false papers). Totally for these fakes conferences we known that they have accepted 5 randomly generated papers from the MIT machine. For the terrific academic frauds and lies of “Prof. Veljko Milutinovic”, see:
5. Any International Conference organized and any Journal issued by the so-called “International Society of Computer Science” We have tested these sin guys by sending 3 pseudo-papers also to them.
They accepted after 1 (one) day and sent us immediately instructions of how to send them our money (registration) to Turkey. Another person that tested them was: Raul Soff .See this link. This company is located in Turkey, but they have made terrific frauds also and several universities in Europe, Asia and USA added them in a black list. Now, they changed the name of their scam to “International Society of Computer Science” and “International Journal of Computer Science” because as “Enformatika” they could not sell any longer. Be aware of the pseudo-conferences of the turkish company: Enformatika.
6. Any International Conference organized by the so called Academy of Science of Hamid R. Arabnia. That means any International Conference organized by “Hamid R. Arabnia”.
Hamid Arabnia organizes 28 conferences simultaneously without reviewers and send thousand of emails (spam) to people that start:
“Congratulations! Your papers have been accepted” without having sent any paper to him. Who check the quality of these conferences?
Hamid Arabnia was one of the first that checked for his fake papers from MIT papers’ engine. Of course, the test from the anti- plagiarism.org in the case of Hamid Arabnia was … positive. He accepted 2 stupid papers with big honors!
For the terrific academic frauds and lies of “Prof. Hamid R. Arabnia”, see: